Early Years Programme (Pre-Nursery to Class II)
- Nurturing curiosity and conceptual learning in young minds.
- Introducing the basics of literacy & numeracy through a practical approach.
- Development of comprehensive skills, stamina, and balance.
- Unique curriculum for kinaesthetic learning & motor skills development.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various class activities.
- Regular educational tours to develop a sense of openness towards the world.
Primary Level (Class III to Class V)
- Literacy- Various prose, poetry, drama, and non-fiction
- Mathematics- Focus on problem-solving, logical reasoning, and analytical skills.
- Environment Science & Social Studies- Exploring environment & progression to higher concepts.
- Physical Education- Excellent indoor and outdoor games.
- Language Skills- Honing creative writing and reading comprehension.
Middle Level (Class VI to Class VIII)
- The emphasis is laid on building up the structured and student-centered foundation laid at the primary level.
- The Curriculum is research-based and learning opportunities are provided through worksheets in the classrooms.
- Personality development is stressed through the development of academic knowledge and a honing of creative expressions.
- Group work including Storytime, lecture demonstrations, and large group discussion.