UIS offers admissions subject to the availability of seat & eligibility.
Obtaining the application form
It can be downloaded from the website or can be taken from school. This can be rendered in cash or DD drawn in favor of Unison International School, Pinjore.
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date with the following documents:
- Certified copy of school report of the previous year ( mandatory).
- Two passport size photos of the student. (Parents-One Each Photograph)
- One certified copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of transfer certificate ( mandatory).
- Copy of migration certificate. This is mandatory for migrant students.
- Formal interview with the Parents.
Age criteria for application of admission
|Playway||2 years +||Class III||8 years +|
|Nursery||3 years +||Class IV||9 years +|
|LKG||4 years +||Class V||10 Years +|
|UKG||5 years +||Class VI||11 years +|
|Class I||6 years +||Class VI||12 years +|
|Class II||7 years +||Class VIII||13 Years +|
Admission test and interaction
Parents will be intimated about the date and time.
The outcome of the admission will be conveyed to the parents after the interaction. The names of the selected candidates will also be
displayed in the school office.
Confirmation of admission
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date. The original documents should also be made available for verification.
Mode of payment
Cash/D.D drawn in favor Unison International School, payable at Pinjore, no outstation cheques will be accepted.