Do you find it difficult to concentrate on your studies or to memorise your lessons? Don’t worry! You are not the only one dealing with this issue. Instead, the majority of the students go through this situation. Unison International School, the best school in Pinjore, suggests that it’s a dilemma where students want to be productive within their limited study time, but they lack the needed concentration and motivation to make the best use of their time.
5 tips to study more effectively and increase productivity:
- Choose an Open Space to Study: When it comes to studying, make sure you choose or create a comfortable space where you can study peacefully. For instance, if you choose a dark, compact, and closed space, it will make you feel fatigued. But if you choose an airy, bright space to study, it will keep your brain cool, resulting in more productive study hours.
- Use Your Creativity: Once you’ve found a nice place to study, make it more interesting by incorporating your creativity. For example, you can use sticky notes, flashcards, highlighters, and other materials that will help you engage with the study space.
- Make a Routine: There is no denying the fact that making a schedule is a vital part of bringing productivity to your study plan. A proper routine will help you complete your day-to-day tasks within a limited time. Moreover, making a schedule will help you get some leisure time.
- Reward Yourself: It is critical to reward yourself after completing a task within a specific time frame. For instance, you can affirm the thought that you will finish a task within 30 minutes and then go for a walk.
- Make Your Mental Health a Priority: It is critical to prioritise your mental health.Your level of productivity will be at its highest when you are mentally happy and motivated.
If you follow the above recommendations, you will be able to incorporate productivity into your study plan, as advised by Unison International School, one of the top CBSE international school in Pinjore.